Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_before - assumed 'tc_code_before' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_after - assumed 'tc_code_after' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 26
7 days diet is a nutrition plan based on achieving quick results of weight loss in a relatively short period. This diet can help you lose up to 5 kg in 7 days, which is promising.
Seven days diet as claimed its authors, is healthy and it helps to in losing some weight, based on the control of food intake, and establishing certain of its kinds. It can contribute to losing weight, and at the same time, may have a positive impact on the skin and the digestive system.
What meal plan envisages 7 days diet?
Seven days diet is quite restrictive since it is necessary to use some instructions every day. It excludes the meat, and it is based mainly on vegetables, fruits, rice and large quantities of water.
- Day one – is based only on fruits low in sugar – excluding bananas. You can eat on this day the apples, pomegranates, citrus, watermelon. It is also important to drink plenty of water (about 12 glasses).
- Day two – a vegetable diet. The first on morning meal should be cooked potatoes and the day should be based on salads and large quantities of water. You can eat vegetables in the form cooked or raw, seasoned with just a pinch of salt and pepper.
- The third day – in this day we combine the fruits and vegetables, and we eat potatoes or bananas – it is still important to drink plenty of water.
- The fourth day – a day with bananas – you can enjoy up to 8 pieces of fruit. Besides, you should prepare low-calorie vegetable soup, drink milk (about 3 cups) and always drink plenty of water.
- Day five – the basis of the diet on this day are the tomatoes and serving of rice. You can also eat vegetable soup, fruits like apples, oranges, and grapefruit, as well as drinking water. In this day, you can now clearly feel the weight loss.
- Day six – a portion of rice, soup and salad, and lots of water.
- The seventh day is similar to the sixth, and you can be added to your meals as well fruit juices.
As may be seen, the diet is not easy in execution – requires perseverance and limitations of many products, but can bring some positive effects.
Diet is tasty and should be based on only fresh products (preferably organic), but we must remember that its effects may vary depending on the individual characteristics of a person.
Additional comments on the 7 days diet
Disorders and illnesses can play a significant role in weight loss, so it is important to adjust the diet to suit your capabilities. Before taking up the diet, you should consult with your doctor this fact because the increase in body weight, as well as the difficulty of weight loss, may be associated with health problems such as thyroid-related.
Not without significance, it is also our mental health because anxiety, depression or other disorders may be the cause of weight gain.
7 days diet can be continued for a long time, but it is important to keep in this common sense.
In the diet, you can use the substitutes and, for example, in exchange for rice can be used quinoa, millet or buckwheat. We should not drink the water during meals, and we should also eat smaller portions but more often, then there we will be less troubled by hunger. During the diet, we can as well drink green tea, coffee with skim milk or herbal tea.