Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_before - assumed 'tc_code_before' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_after - assumed 'tc_code_after' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 26
Anti-cellulite diet is designed, to help to get rid of burdensome “orange peel” on the legs and buttocks.
Cellulite occurs when under the skin between the subcutaneous tissues, accumulates fat. This fat, due to a significant water content of the cells, attracts the fluid, which in turn leads to an increased number of pellets. Cellulite is most common in women because they have a thinner skin, and less porous. Several factors may contribute to the formation of cellulite, among which may be mentioned:
- problems with hormonal balance,
- the problems with the flexibility of the skin,
- cardiovascular problems,
- and most importantly, incorrect diet.
One of the most common factors that cause cellulite is the consumption of highly processed foods, artificial food, and as a result, some hormonal responses that deprive the body of nutrients that it needs to function properly and lead fat metabolism.
Foods recommended for anti-cellulite diet usually contains a wealth of nutrients, whose task is to improve the condition of skin and connective tissue, which in turn minimizes the formation of adipose tissue. In general, the base is a balanced, healthy diet.
Cellulite is a common problem in women (but also men), which affects overweight people, but can also apply to slim patients. Anti- cellulite diet implies balanced nutrition based on the similar composition of fat, protein, and carbohydrates, as well as vitamins and minerals.
In the anti-cellulite diet are banned products that burden the liver and kidneys, as they contribute to the accumulation of free radicals and fluid retention in the body. For the appearance of cellulite, providing products such as:
- foods rich in animal fat as sausages and cured meats, fried foods from meats and poultry,
- products either processed or preserved food,
- coffee, black or green tea, chocolate,
- alcoholic drinks,
- sugars and refined flour and products containing them (including white rice, pastries, bread, pasta),
- artificial flavor, taste modifiers cubes, ready meals,
- pickled products.
Anti-cellulite diet recommended in turn:
- products rich in fiber like vegetables, fruits, beans, dried fruits, whole grains,
- lean protein – eggs, fish, lean meat, seafood, lean dairy,
- products rich in fats, healthy seeds like nuts, fish fats, oils (in limited quantities),
- water – perfect for cleansing the body of toxins and excess fluid,
- drinks like stewed fruit, juices (without added sugar), teas and herbal infusions.
With the introduction of a balanced diet, which helps prevent the formation of cellulite, diet also implies more extreme diet plan, which should be used for ten days.
Rigorous anti-cellulite diet plan, lasting ten days include
- 1,3,5,7,9 days of diet requires eating only fresh vegetables and fruits (for breakfast in these days, you can add fruit, for dinner – salad of vegetables with a little olive oil or a serving of fruit and salad).
- Are prohibited dairy products and salad dressings, it is recommended to add a variety of sprouts – bean sprouts, soy, wheat grains, etc.
- In the day 2 of the diet, you can eat only fruits, except bananas.
- 4,6,8 and 10 of days of the diet are based on fresh fruits and vegetables, but some of them should be consumed in the form cooked, you can also add grain products like rice, buckwheat or oats and lentils.
The use of extreme anti-cellulite diet requires prior consultation with your doctor or nutritionist.
The principles that help fight cellulite
To the use of restrictive anti-cellulite diet, guarantee long-lasting effects, some necessary rules will help to prevent the appearance of cellulite again.
You should reduce fluid retention
Anti-cellulite diet prevents the accumulation of fluids in fat cells, which can effectively reduce the bulge, beginning from those stacked in the fields of lipid skin. It is worth limit salt, drink plenty of water and introduced into the diet as much as possible diuretics products like cranberry, celery, fennel and asparagus.
It is not just about losing weight because the slim women also suffer from cellulite. It is worth to maximize fat burning, for example by increasing the intake of linoleic acid (CLA), which helps release fat that while physical activity is used as an energy source.
Moisturizing the skin
Cellulite is more visible when the body is dried, because of the more water in the skin cells, that they look better since it accumulates unaesthetic of fat. It is worth introduced into the diet nuts, seeds, olives, oily fish because they help maintain healthy skin hydration.
A reduced estrogen concentration
A diet rich in natural phytoestrogens may be the key to beautiful skin free from cellulite. An excellent product that can be consumed to achieve equilibrium estrogen is linseed, which through of substances it contains affects estrogen, which in smaller amounts, do not stimulate not so hard, the production of fat cells.