Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_before - assumed 'tc_code_before' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_after - assumed 'tc_code_after' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 26
Dr. Budwig diet is a diet based on healthy fats – oils. Named after the author’s diet, is, as the researchers believe, an excellent way to defeat various types of cancer, and at the same time, it can support overall health and well-being.
Dr. Budwig Diet passed many studies and tests in which Dr. Budwig tried many methods to supplement the natural fatty acids in our body. The result of her efforts has proved to be – paste, consisting of a combination of a healthy linseed oil and white cheese.
This paste helps our body absorb essential phosphatides and lipoproteins in the right way. Therefore, the use of these two components brings the best results.
The secret of the paste linking cottage cheese and linseed oil is their unique composition. Protein cheese is rich in sulfur – necessary in the proper combustion process of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. All this makes that, in combination with linseed oil (which is 95% composed of unsaturated fatty acids) are an excellent natural medicine that supports the protective barrier of our body.
For whom Dr. Budwig diet is suitable?
Dr. Budwig diet is a great way for many health problems, and dishes with healthy oils are very healthy and have many positive properties for us. A diet is used in the treatment of diseases such as:
- defects of vision and hearing problems,
- difficulties associated with the gall bladder,
- the autoimmune reaction of the body,
- multiple sclerosis,
- ulcers of the stomach and digestive problems,
- dermatological problems,
- diseases associated with aging, including helping to improve the functioning the brain.
This diet is relatively easy to implement, but it is restrictive. It can support the treatment of many health problems and improve well-being – anyway, indeed, can not hurt. Among its most important principles are:
- the main component of the diet is flaxseed oil (cold pressed, not ratified)
- should be avoided refined fats and the like such as oil, margarine or mayonnaise, as well as lard,
- should be eliminated fried foods, sweets, and sugar, fatty dairy products, meats, foods with artificial additives and improves,
- it is worth limit eating foods cold (from the refrigerator), and put on fresh produce – necessarily without preservatives,
- linseed oil affects our body in the form of a paste curd, so it’s the best to eat,
- it is worth adding to the diet foods rich in omega fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and complex carbohydrates,
- perfectly serves us well as outdoor activities.
Apart from the paste cream cheese with linseed oil, the recommended components of diet of Dr. Budwig are:
- fresh and unprocessed fruit and vegetable juices and fruit, and dried fruit,
- vegetables – either in the form of raw and cooked,
- grain products,
- fish – the best ocean,
- spring water (preferably not mineralized)
How to use flaxseed oil in the diet of Dr. Budwig?
The dosage of linseed oil must be adapted to individual needs, including diseases with which we are dealing. The average daily dose of linseed oil is 6-8 tablespoons per day, but may also be a lower or higher doses.
A cream cheese paste with linseed oil is performed by skim cheese, with a few tablespoons of oil of the same quantity of milk, buttermilk, yogurt or kephir, cheese more than the oil, and the flavor may be added 1-2 teaspoons of honey. Blended ingredients have to have the consistency of fluffy cream.
Besides the exclusion of certain products like sugar in any form, fats (except flaxseed hopper and coconut) and meat of unknown origin, you should eat only fresh food, made with fresh ingredients.
Before each meal advisable to drink at least half a glass of water or juice (freshly squeezed).
It is recommended spending large amounts of time outdoors (preferably in the sun), and also does not harm the movement and walking.
As said Dr. Budwig diet to be effective, and our body can draw from it all the benefits – a serenity is equally important. Having a positive attitude to life is necessary. Helpful here are also various relaxation techniques, such as breathing exercises, meditation or listening to music.