Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_before - assumed 'tc_code_before' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant tc_code_after - assumed 'tc_code_after' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/the-content-injection/TC_Injection.php on line 26
Diseases of male genitals, focusing on the male reproductive system located outside of the abdomen, include the penis and scrotum with testicles. Because these organs are easily accessible, most symptoms can be seen in the early stages.
In the genital area in men, may appear different kinds of disturbances which illustrate different symptoms and causes. Could be mentioned here, diseases such as:
- skin diseases – which can affect the penis and scrotum,
- men hormonal disorders, including irregular maturation, sexual problems (erectile dysfunction, infertility)
- sexually transmitted infections,
- diseases associated with the appearance of cysts, varicose veins or boaters,
Significant effects on male reproductive organs are childhood, which may be the source of numerous disorders of the reproductive system and urinary system.
The causes of diseases of male genitals
The causes of diseases of male sex organs are very diverse, and the disorders can be caused by many factors. Very often the causes of diseases and injuries are:
- mechanical injuries caused by sports, etc. including cycling or football,
- other mechanical injuries, e.g., open upon impact,
- work in which there is exposure to irritant effect chemicals,
- sexual activity,
- genetic diseases,
- kidney stones,
Symptoms of male genital diseases
- severe pain in the scrotum and testes,
- fever, chills, vomiting, pain in the back or abdomen,
- changes in the shape, size or severity of testicular
- the appearance of nodules,
- erection problems,
- fluid around the nuclei,
- enlarged veins in the scrotum,
- an inguinal hernia,
- kidney stones,
- prostate enlargement,
- hormonal disorders,
- the blood in the semen,
- strange discharge from the penis,
- blood in urine or stool,
- pain during urination,
- sebaceous cysts.
It can be much more symptoms, it all depends on the type of disease.
Diseases of male genital may occur in any area of the genitals, including:
- around hair follicles or deeper in the scrotum that may be associated with nuclei,
- the head of the penis,
- under the foreskin.
The treatment of diseases of male genital
Slight mechanical injuries can be heal rest, ice, and adequate protection of the crotch of offending. If, however, appears suspicious lumps, swollen testicles or other changes in the genital, it is necessary to go to the doctor.
It is worth to perform self-examination of male organs at least once a month, preferably during a warm bath in the shower, when the skin of the scrotum is relaxed. Men who have a family history of genital diseases are at increased risk of illness, so it is particularly important in their case, the prophylactic effect and constant control.
To prevent numerous diseases of genital it is recommended to:
- raising awareness of the prevention of sexually transmitted infections,
- delaying sexual activity until the physical and emotional preparation,
- practice safe sex,
- prevention of skin problems like yeast or other infections through good hygiene, including thorough drying of genital after a bath, wearing loose underwear, etc.